The post-Covid world is seeing a dramatic shift in the workplace, with the rise of remote and hybrid work, the Four-Day Work Week, and economic and employment volatility.
This is leading to a brain drain, with companies losing experienced staff to retirement, while newer recruits struggle to keep up in a relentlessly-disrupted world of work.
Caught in the middle are under-resourced middle managers, who are burning out trying to coach new managers in their as-yet unfamiliar role and responsibilities, all while having to keep meeting organizational goals and senior management’s expectations.
The result is an epidemic of burnout across organizations’ middle management that companies simply cannot afford if they are to adapt and thrive, despite their competition.
The Executive Skills and People Development Workshop addresses this challenge by up-levelling your managers’ competencies to their full potential in six dynamic modules.
This Workshop is suited to company leadership of all levels, empowering middle managers in particular to amplify their influence, while multiplying teams’ performance, productivity and engagement.
· Next-level leadership and people-management approaches
· Advanced communication, to manage up, down and across leadership levels
· How to raise engagement and receptivity to feedback
· Proven motivation-, trust- and team-building strategies
· Techniques to amplify team performance, productivity and alignment